Put your analytical skills to the test and guess the rules of the game
How to play
- Find one or two volunteers who want to be a detective (depending on the size of the group)
- Have everyone else sit in a circle or around a large table
- Have the detectives exit the room
- Explain the rules to the people remaining
- Have the detectives enter the room again
- have to guess 2 rules
- are explained that other player, will always tell the truth, to the best of their knowledge
- are allowed to ask anyone questions that can be answered by yes or no
- cannot ask questions about the rules, except to the facilitator
If you read through, you will find out about the rules.
If you ever want to play that game as a detective, don’t read any further.
Scroll down if you want to know the rules.
The 2 rules are
- Participants always answer for the people on their right side
- If a mistake is done while answering, mainly because the person being asked does not know the correct answer, everyone stands up and switch seat
- The person who knows the correct answer should initiate the standing up, while the rest discreetly observe
- Remember that players should always try to tell the truth, to the best of their knowledge