The clap is alive. Pass it on and have fun.
- Large empty room
- Everyone stands in a circle.
- You start by sending a clap around by turning your body toward your neighbor and clapping in their direction.
- Try to go as fast as possible until all get good at it.
- Gradually introduce new rules and if anyone makes a mistake, everyone puts their hands in the air and freaks out: starts running and screaming to change positions in the circle, screaming
ADD RULES GRADUALLY
- BOING put your hands in a defensive position (in front of your face, elbows and wrists together, hands in fists) and say
Boing: the clap gets bounced and changes direction
- GONG put your hands together like you are praying and squat while saying
Gongwith a deep voice: everyone has to do the same
- HIGH-FIVE shout
High fiveand everyone has to go in the middle of the circle to high five someone
- WOOP send the clap across the circle, followed by a sliding gesture with hands (top hand slides toward the person): clap gets transferred to a person across the circle (important: make it clear by showing with the slide and looking at that person)