Trusting others is not easy. This game will put you to the test.
- Have all participants for form two lines, facing each other.
- The lines should be about 1 meter apart, enough for people to have their arms and hands raised straight in from or them, parallel to the floor
In turn, each participant should
- Get out of their line
- Take some distance
- Run as fast as they can through the corridor without closing their eyes
Other participants should
- make some noise, encouraging the runner
- raise their arms in the air at the very last moment
Once the runners is through
- The next runner should get ready
- The previous runner should join back in the shortest line