- Luxembourg 2022
- May 05 - 07
Health & Safety
The current regulation in Luxembourg regarding COVID-19 authorizes to organize an event without restrictions.
Therefore, there will be no COVID-Check, and wearing the mask will not be required.
Nevertheless, in order to limit the risks associated with the spread of the virus and to make sure everyone is safe, it is essential to continue to respect the protective measures. Hence, we will ask everyone to pay attention to social distancing and will provide gel and soap to wash hands.
How to get there ?
Reach Luxembourg city
- By plane : Luxembourg Airport is well connected and buses can bring you directly to Train Station (15 min)
- By international train : It's easy, 2 hours from Paris, 2:30-to 3:00 from Brussels (no High Speed), 50 min from Trier
Get to Esch/Belval
- By car :
- You can come by car from Luxembourg City by taking the A4.
- You can also share a car through Covievent.
- By taxi : You can take a taxi from the airport, but it is not going to be cheap. You need to count between 60 € and 100 €.
- By local train : From Luxembourg city Central Station take the train to Esch/Alzette, Belval-Université, Gare
- Download this map to find a parking and reach the venue by foot.