Values are very important to us. They are what make #play14 what it is.
Please, make sure you take a look at our manifesto and our code of conduct before you register to one of our events.
Many thanks to Nina Neef for the wonderful images.
#play14 is and always will be
- a place to share knowledge & practices more than a place to sell services & goods
- open to all people or communities with an interest on learning with fun
- focused on games & activities in the physical world more than in the virtual world
- an unconference based on the Open Space Technology
- non profit, which means that when we do make a profit on a given event, we reinvest everything into the next
Our code of conduct
- Thy shall always be open minded and ready to listen and learn from others
- Thy shall feel free to propose, experiment and explain what you have in mind
- Thy shall not high-jack, sabotage or ruin the learning experience of other people
- Thy shall mind your own timebox when facilitating a game so that other sessions can start on time
- Thy shall behave appropriately and act as a decent human being
- Thy shall be ready to get serious fun and good laughs, and should not be shy about that
To summarize : "Thy shall not be an a**hole".